our sweet story
Sweet Impressions opened their doors in fall of 2008 with a little bakery tucked away in Winnipeg’s French quarter of St. Boniface. Quickly outgrowing that space, in 2011 they moved to their current location in Stafford Square. In addition to a larger kitchen, this location includes a cookie decorating studio for classes and parties, adorable storefront, dedicated wedding section for display and consultations and elbow room for their 20+ staff. The collaboration between owners Krista Robertson and Aynsley Rosin has been nothing short of a sweet success. These kindred spirits share a dedication to pursuing their passion for design, commitment to quality baked goods and obsessing over the details.
Their boutique bakery is filled with everything from freshly baked cupcakes and homemade cookies to Cloud 9 cakes. Their famous hand-decorated sugar cookies are edible art and available year round in a variety of seasonal designs.
They are supported by an incredibly dedicated team who share their values to making life a little sweeter for those living with allergies and commitment to giving back to the community with their “bake the world a better place” charity cookie campaign.
at Sweet Impressions we are…
* we think outside the box & challenge ourselves to create products that will enhance our customer experience
* we collaborate on projects with creative individuals both internally & externally
* we love what we do & it shows - we make sure everything tastes as good as it looks & looks as good as it tastes
* we obsess over the details & aim to exceed our customers' expectations
* we understand the severity of allergies & we have exceptional knowledge of our ingredients & recipes
* we act with integrity to provide quality, baked from scratch, allergy-friendly desserts
* we build lasting relationships with customers & create
positive & memorable experiences
* we build trust through thoughtful coworker interactions
& aim to create a supportive team environment
* we get involved in our community by supporting
* we raise money and give back through our
Bake the World a Better Place cookie campaign
* we aim to create & maintain a positive work environment
* we find joy in helping our customers celebrate the special occasions in their lives